Apr 20, 2010

idling

when i was peeling the grapes.

me: dearies!
frank: dearest!!
yurie: deariest!!!
frank: laosy, don't know what're u typing about.
yurie: ignore me.
frank: yes, i will. lmao.
me: elehhhhhh, you guys.
frank: shes not in mood, lecturer sue kaokao.
yurie: i've told you!!!
me: chill, frank you always kacao. zz
frank: no lar, she always talks those.
me: kay then. i gonna write. toodles.
frank: don't write about me. lmao
yurie: i'll give you some idea, dear ;)
me: thx sweetie. frank please take off ur shoes. zz bye.
(totally lame!)

seems like i've backspacing a lot of my novel. i cant really catch my point, but i'll done it at time. things goin the right way eventually :) i've joined the camp of PBC in this coming of June. the venue is in kayL, so looking forward to it. i was invited by cheewee since i was not really willing to go without accompanying at first. she said that we can build our kayL's vacation together AGAIN. yes, the first memories were in year 2007 :)))

p/s: done WEBSITE shopping with dear yunyee, bought 4 tops and the cost was TOTALLY REASONABLE!!

why were the 4 movies i copied for gor and all he has watched finished. i thought that he was too enjoy for the movies until he went out to buy burger and enjoy together. zzz deng.

au revoir.

No comments: