Apr 4, 2010

feeling

sorry for not going to school today my classmates, yes i am feeling under the weather. since i came back from cleaning tombs on sat, maybe i am not drinking enough water. anyway, i am feeling better now, thanks for some concern. thanks dii for accompanying me sms started from Friday until now, still. loll almost vent out my feeling, dii & yunyee in my heart are different. i don't find dii often but i will really find him when there are really no one i can share except my honhon. usually i will gather some are really irritating one to tell him :)) honhon, i find her more than dii, cause she will console me in time, and me too! :))) plus i am gonna meet her this coming friday. looking forward... :DDDD

by the way, my special buddies Frank&Yurie are my medicine too. they will simply talk non-sense when i am morose just purposely want to me laugh/smile. they wont force me to tell anything that caused me morose except i vent out myself.
THEY ARE MY VIP :))) who wants to join?!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!! i love you. i promised i would never done anything that makes you angry. ><

eh? i've got a BANG(bro) now.. and a SIS. ahahahah but the sis horr.. hmm :))

GRRR!! why do you still need to do so?! you said you hate that but you did that! cc!!!

1 comment:

Yun Yee said...

wow!!!!!!!!!
Now only I realize I'm quite important for you. XDDD