Mar 27, 2010

OTI - not again!

pre title. suffer! i don't know whether i have to focus on this little tiny exam, i just don't have the mood to study. seriously, something i have really struggle a lot but it doesn't pay off, how hurt am i? i have lost confidence with it. as i am getting crazy again, i just cant believe i done such thing. i google a title ' how to be a confidence student ', yes i just cant believe! ofcoz there was NOTHING suit for me. so it was equal to search nothing :)

keep having same topic with classmates. which is ' which school are you going after SPM? ' anyway, i am willing to tell my result. either ' the one academy ' or ' taylor design school '. the course i will take is interior design, yuuhoooo :))) there are several friends who know i am interested with it since long time ago, one of them is siawyun :)) i think she cant tolerate my attitude when we were in form2. ahahah i used to buy a lot of exercise books to draw houses and their design, oh thats me! zz

besides, if my summer break vacation will come true, thats to London. my aunt will bring me to search for school as she had promised. well, i think thats not bad for me, at least i can LEAVE :) just simply wanna leave, no reason. maybe i am tired of now, i want something new in my life, neither leave it blank, nor keep repeating anything same. i just wonder why my SG relatives like keep demanding me to go SG for further my studies. maybe they will provide my meals and also accommodation secara FOC. loll

anyway, i have still got times. just this topic are very HOT recently. :||

au revoir!
P/S: MY SIDEBAR arr!!!! mature a bit lar tolong! ==''

No comments: