Mar 29, 2010

distraction

OTI1 begins and just keep laughing non-stop in class :)) saw yuinrou's pm, she wrote something about our OTI test. OTI1 stands for Our Test Insane 1. ahahahah how creative! oh yea, searched for few of schools again, i just felt tightness of it, just felt i want my future is well planned, thats all. i know there are peoples who feels weird of me, why is me find for colleges so fast? i just don't care because i am pro at weird. :DDDDDD

hmm. it came in a sudden, i.. just don't know what to respond. i am sorry again. to you, to you, and to you, to all of you. ><

p/s: found Carmen Chang in fb just now. had a short window shopping with her last time, shes friendly indeed, and shes going to sit for SPM this year too. :))) hope to meet her again, kelvin yap! i want chance. loll you wonder? he knows her. loll LINKED her at my sidebar too, kindly check out her blog. ;)))

MY SIDEBAR!! my tolerate is limited. grr~

au revoir peeeees :p

No comments: