Feb 23, 2010

yes i am.

phew, finally had done all the chores, i mean like washing clothes - only for my clothes :) those dresses i wore during CNY, i thought my maid will done it for me but she didn't. loll quite a nice feel washing my own clothes by my own hands. agree with me, you're most hated to see what you don't wants to see! i just hate the feeling, pretty much! hate theres nothing for me, hate everything went to the wrong way, i am lost suddenly. tell me my direction!

mood had cheered up finally. credits to dii. he consoled me, cheer me up. he do sometimes stand beside me when i really don't know what to do, who to tell. maybe hes not in kemaman so i am like very free to speak, as you have to know what is the problem that this little small town is facing. and of course he'd agree to those i've told him.

gonna pick up those dried clothes! ;)))

au revoir people.

No comments: