Feb 21, 2010

usual life.

i wonder why CNY passed like nothing at all. didn't have those really CNY mood around, although i enjoyed friends coming to gamble or going to their house. i was so expected for the CNY when it was approaching but too bad it ended with BORING. has continued the very usual life, busy life, keep facing examination's life today. i was so fatigued this morning so i kept having a cat nap while teaching was teaching, don't blame me, they didn't really teach but just discussing the exam's sheets. school is going to start making, designing, and preparing for our majalah!! ;))) form4's little girl pengawas let me a pack of paper, i wonder what was that. finally i've recognize that we needed to fill up all the blanks like NAME, TINGKATAN, ALAMAT, MOTTO and it will probably appears in the majalah. yihau and chaunxiong them wrote '' I HATE DOTA '' loll. kuansheng more pelik he wrote '' SIENZ... NO PRO!! ''. he did always using this sentence recently. zzz


simply IMUWW! loll. don't ask me anything about this! ahahahah :)))
p/s: still haven't really clean up my room since back from staying in ktn for a week. all those dresses and clothes still right inside the basket. hmm.

my little yixuan stayed at granny house, yuuhooooo. can visit him every friday. I LOVE HIM!!

au revoir people!

No comments: