Feb 8, 2010

random.

yurie: my dear!!!
me: eh dear!!!!!!!! shit la you.
yurie: what happen lar, i am getting prettier, do i?
me: not really at least you say the same thing to ME!
yurie: okay, pretty. o.o
me: add someone in la.. frankie? #.# FRANK FRANK FRANK.
yurie: but you haven't added him.
me: okay, i'll add him. nononononono! i shouldn't!
yurie: why?
me: cause i scare that he'll tot i am in love with him! not again. lolll
yurie: you lagi shit, i think he had giving up. but hes trying on me. lalala
me: ~.~ ( raising up my eyebrows... ) i think he has people blind! xD
yurie: youuuu......
me: yes me.... frankie la!!!
frankie: oh leng!!
me: hye ya me.. lol
frankie: its been a long time i'd never meet you.
yurie: she hopes to meet you.. ahah
me: errr.. well :)
frankie: ya since i have meet yurie thousand of times! zz
yurie: so do you means that u've bored?
me: say YES!
frankie: maybe yes. lmao
me: no you should say YES, follow me!!
frankie: YES, lmao
yurie: okay then. you've no more breakfast tomorrow.
frankie: i should have bring my own! lmao
me: ok enof you guys. i'll delivery breakfast to you frank.!
frankie: okay, how sweet of khaileng. lmao
me: what does your lmao means? as i am not that updated sometime. ehehehee
yurie: but i deem you're out. ahahaha opss, preetty
me: you've no more angpao then. bleksss
frankie: laughing my ass off my dear.
me: oh don't. xD
yurie: frank, wanna meet dear?
frankie: sure!
me: i know you miss me. loll i want some souvenirs...
yurie & frankie: you've come to kl for thousand of time, what else you want??!!
me: you guys don't need to do that.. zz :(( it's hurt!
yurie: i want lepak!
frankie: me too! your house my dear!
me: why? since i don't know where can we lepak.
frankie: okay, we'll think of it. class tomorrow yurie!
yurie: oh ya, collage shouldn't have class so early....
me: ehmm, ehmm.. how bout i am still in secondary school??!! i know i am weak :(
frankie: you hurt khaileng!
me: i am signing off.
frankie: oh don't. i'll ask yurie for your new number.
me: go ahead. phone me!
yurie: sorry my pretty...... i'll.... i'll get you souvenirs then....
frankie: LMAO!! you should. hahahahaha
me: oh well. still.. lolll good, hell yeah! :DDD
yurie: O___O
frankie: ^...............^
me: err.. :)
frankie: ==''
yurie: enough for that. i'll phone your house.
frankie: you should have phone my house too..
yurie: pissed off.
frankie: i'll phone you then ( why i am always the weaker? )
yurie: because you still need to borrow my assignment since i know you craping non-stop but still haven't DONE!
frankie: wtf!!!!!!
me: ohhhhhhhhhh.. yawning.
yurie: go get your phone!
me: okay.. love you guys!!
frankie: love you too. LMAO


so random talked to them. such a group of freak.
anyway i just <3 them! okay, i learnt from frank. and i've got summary of that, if i don't, its just not enough space for me. ahahahahha.

phone me :( since tech. is very high until we can have a 3ppls conversation in phone!! )

No comments: