Feb 8, 2010

BONUS!

truant day is a blast! it was a bonus for me!! thanks myself for being a bad student who play truant today, loll i can only serf net and found my new prince and princess. loll after i got awake, sure i'll switch on my comp. i found out that was quite boring because my msn contact list don't have much people online, so i decided to type ''youtube'' in the chrome blank space. i've forgotten what was the way i found them because i'd search a lot of thing. besides, i got shocked of the music video from Lady Gaga's paparazzi, is a kind of exaggerated.

and so i found this couple who has played a drama. they are just GORGEOUS!
ta---dangggg... my lovely princess and prince.

AND the theme song ( i think ) of the drama was AWESOME!!

plus shes Emma BF! best friend i mean. :))



i think i'll get myself a cat nap. loll



No comments: