Jan 24, 2010

shit day. zz

follow me to say, SHIT DAY!! yes no doubt, today is my shit day ever! and what a SHIT club i've ever entered. you know what, the club sukan only have 6 chineses included me, wth! besides, actually 5 of us are in badminton club, but due to the club was too crowded, then teacher picked us up and THROW us into this COLD club. imagine what the COLD mean. shitshitshit. after that, i've no mood all the day, hello! we don't even know how to play the stupid game and the teacher of the club wanted us to pay, PAY!! wtf! pay what? what to pay??!! grr.

oh, why you're coming at the wrong timing? i don't even ready anything and you told me that, i got shocked you know. i am not like avoiding you but really not the right time to talk about this. zz

p.s: ANYWAY!! my rob will pay off everything!! because i love him! ahahs. doing his stuff right now and going to deco my table tomorrow. 1st of FEB, can you please just come faster? :) i want to be RSVP ASAP!! yuuhoo, love rob! ;) when will the society held the meeting? cant wait for it :)

au revoir people,
love rob!! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.