Jan 26, 2010

exams


TOV will begin tomorrow. but you know what, all of us don't even felt that we're going to face our first exam tomorrow totalfullly. zz what a word. okay then, first of all will be BC-K2 and PA-K2.

god bless me! because i don't even read anything but keep doing account's revision and practices. besides, hope weenie won't ask me '' ehh? today exam? '' loll. CREATED 三剑客 at english tuition just now, what a lame. it included me, limtao and chuanxiong :D loll and it implicated me that i've done my work late =S blast!

hm, okay then. try to write my feeling during the exam :) ANDANDAND!! chinese society still haven't held a meeting yet!! all of us thought that it will held today, while we were all lepak at the corridor and our maths teacher shout '' BALIK KELAS '' apa la. zz

au revoir people!

No comments: