Jan 30, 2010

1 day in kayL

went down to kayL today, purposely for mom one. knocked and opened my door early in the morning, told me that '' go down to kayL :) '' still gave me a smile. zz after reached, dad used wrong way to our destination, so we stuck for jam nearly 1hour and above. drove me mad! FINALLY reached klcc, skipped out what THEY bought, because nothing to describe. BUT you need to know that.... i got my own high-heeled shoeeh, DAMN HIGH. ahahah. this kind of stuff seemed like never exist in my life, but who knows :) so far my harvest in kayL only the shoe. wondering when can i wear it, because trust me, DAMN HIGH ( enough for keeping emphasize it. zz )

p.s: ohyay, post some pics of my bag too :) enjoy.


so its my shoe....
the tag inside.
so thats the bag :)

au revoir pees.

No comments: