Dec 6, 2009

finally..

leepeng's wedding has finally done, GREAT job to everyone! hohhh, being sister this time for her again, but its much more fatigue because she assigned quite a lot of task for me. i made a mistake today, i had forgotten to bring the guest list that she printed it special for me when i am a receptionist, i left it at home. i am almost cry out because its really important, so luckily the hotel management still got a copy of that, and i am like '' PHEW '' besides i am not trying to push away all my fault, but the home was crowded, the house was small, and everyone was busying with their own staff, so am i. i reached home late because of some incident and i leave home RUSH! after arrive to the hotel only i recall back..

p/s: send me a copy of all the pictures and also the VIDEO! its so damn touch! mrs lee. LOL
will post pictures at the next post! pictures still in progress, ahahahhas ;) and... I LOVE IT! zz

toodle-oo.

No comments: