Dec 8, 2009

9days

has ended my 9days of stayin in SG. guess what, i enjoy this trip. at least i really release my stress over M'sia. i don't think too much and just SHOPPING! no doubt, shopping can really release my stress, even just for a while, but i am still willing to protest. miss everything there, little Kevan, little cute Qing-yang... oh just familiar with them, but now need to apart with them. wondering whether they will still remember me this maimai? ahahahs :)

besides, the most harvested was me :D i really bought a lot of things, for sure, i've compared the price between Sg and M'sia, so do you know why i will buy so many? bet you know ;) oh yayyyyy, i bought a book, NEW MOON in limited edition's collection! crazy with it!! okayokay, i am going to sleep, deep sleep in my HOME SWEET HOME yet BED SWEET BED... LOL

my harvests......

ps: maimai love QingYang and Kevan!! okay again, i know you guys demand, PHOTO! coming soon.

toodle-oo. wink*

No comments: