Dec 31, 2011

the eve.


i managed to put myself back into the 7-months-ago-me. everything came in a sudden, and i decided too fast, that is why it became a mistake now. I APOLOGIZE TO MYSELF, BECAUSE OF MAKING SUCH A STUPID DECISION, I SUFFER LIKE HELL.

time flies, tomorrow is a brand new year. but what to do, something it meant to stay in your life, it stays, no matter how hard you try to get over it. well, somemore the date of tomorrow is the1st, everything remains in my mind. OH? i miss the time when few of us brave up to go into the restaurant and bought 3 big bottles of beer. we sat at the dark playground, we share our inner thoughts, we got drunk, we stayed there until 4am. anyhow, that was seriously my FIRST TIME and it was a great night i ever had since i went to kayL. even though i have forgotten what kind of silly acts i did after i got drunk, so what? :) when can we do all these shits again?


xoxo.

No comments: