May 22, 2011

another gathering.......

went out to KLCC by myself again, YKL you're getting independent and independent! but too bad YYY didn't wanna join me! grrrrrrrr ~ took a cab after i went over to the ATM machine, and it took me 5mins to reach at the LRT station. bought the ticket which is to KLCC but i purposely get off from the train at KL SENTRAL in order to wait for some of them.

thanks god i didn't need to wait for a long time cause by the time i reached kl sentral then they called to my cell and told me they reached at the same stop! sooooo yeah! ;)) we went KLCC together then! :)) straightaway went to the food court to grab our BRUNCH! hungry like mad. after meal we went to the convention center to visit your secondary school juniors for their invention competition. seriously it was my 1ST TIME to visit the invention exhibition, quite nice to meet them, jenny, elyn, and huili. ;))


it was the time for the prize giving session.
cx was holding my bag. muahahah
nvm, it sounds SUIT. :p
fellowssssssssssss.
i was the only girl. ohhhhhhh :))

went 1U afterward coz someone looking for a hair cut. awwwwww nice thou :p

welcome zehan and zeyan to the kl life! muahahaha :))

annyeonggggggg.

No comments: