Apr 19, 2011

another.

wore what i have bought to college today since every Monday is our compulsory formal attire day. it is hot and i sweat a lot while walking to college but the worse is, I DO ENJOY. i used to imagine how would i look like when i was in a completely OL look, you know, we watch HK drama a lot. LOL since i bought a lot, i think i am facing bankrupt's problem. okay, please stop spending. :))

i wassssssssss so damn happy this morning, although i was a bit late but who cares? you know what actually i was wearing a mask. my closer friend visit me and i could not sleep well, the feel S-U-C-K! the first time in kayL, how i hope i was at home now, mommy i miss you! daddy and 2 stupid brothers i miss you! kelvin yap i miss you!! popo i miss you! yeye mama I MISS YOU!!! :(((

this cost me hell much. but, i don't care, AS LONG AS I LIKE IT.
they said i look smart! :p
i love them. hell muchhhhh.

i wanna go back home, I WANONA G BACK HOME! :((

you have already disappeared in my ''recently'' list, you know how down is me?
i think you don't even care.

annyeonggggg.

No comments: