Jan 12, 2011

back to the basic.

after returning from the trip, everything goes back to the basic. how i hope i am still in secondary school level, as i don't need to suffer from choosing and deciding which college to study at, and what subject to take. IT DRIVES ME MAD!!

went out with my them these 2days, i didn't know what happened to me because i cried in a sudden while chit chatting. perhaps i just could not withstand the stress and the feel. in fact, i really really REALLY don't hope to be apart.

this lembu had his hair cut, and he showed me. UGLY. lalalalala

ARGHHHH!!! i have to protest that i am not repairing cars but crossed this while outing with them. i was like WTF.
alright, i really made donation. i don't know daddy will scold me of being so INNOCENT but who cares? at the time i just wanna help them.
WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!
ok, lets scream! I GOT IT I GOT IT. but its a malaysia's edition. SUCKS.

p/s: who...is..her? :((

ARGHH!! MIGHT GETTING AN IPHONE 4!! x)))

annyeonghii people.

No comments: