Nov 20, 2010

short update.

alrightt, i am in kayL right now :)) and is staying in front of a desktop, i didn't bring along my lappy because i guess i will addicted to it and don't even wanna do some revision. i thought i would just do some window shopping since i know i have no more money but....... ended up, SHOPPING, too!

i've got my second bag!! yuhooooooooo, thanks mommy!! i thought she would only buy me a longchamp, lanser or whatever, but ended up buying me this. this isn't that cheap k? hmm~

something made me happy was... i managed to meet dear yunyee up at klcc :)) we had some talk while heading to the biggest book store but you know what, the book store do not sell any work book like for SPM or what, oh damn disappointed. then we headed to a penang's cuisine restaurant to have our dinner but she just ordered a bowl of cendol. OH! we took photos for sure! HAHHHH.

after yunyee said that she has to go to pavilion to do peili a flavor so we just said goodbye to each other. MEET YOU AFTER MY EXAM babee :))

finally there was her to accompany me! :))

OH, tomorrow is my last day!
annyeonghii people.

No comments: