Oct 8, 2010

great FRIDAY.

i am here to apologize that i could not type much about the day, really.i don't know what happened to my left hand, freaking pain and it drove me mad! my hand is now like fading. WTF. BUT i believe that pictures will help me to tell the story.

OUR SCHEDULE: Kemaman - Mesra Mall (Kemasik) - McD (Kerteh) - Pantai Kemasik - Kuala - Kemaman.
we reached mesra mall about 1pm+.
so we decided to buy some donuts before heading to McD.
queue-ing.
reached McD, kerteh.
such a long time i never have mcd. enjoyed my ice cream very much!
♥ this!.
i kept adjusting the angle of taking this group pic.
nicely done!
both of us went to the toilet.
narcissist for sure! :DD i love this pic btw.
headed to pantai kemasik after our lunch. :))
stayed at a place where a lot of rocks blocking the sun.
i think we idling at there for more than an hour. HAHAHH.
three of us. :))
opps, and my hubby too. HAHH.
i likey this! :))
on the rock.
few of us before going back.

afterthat we saw chuanjie was very boring at his shop so i gave him a tinkle and asked him to join us HIGH TEA at kuala. :))

OVERALL we have a great friday although the BBQ party had called off.

alright, i have a post somemore but i think i'll post it tomorrow. playing truant tomorrow in order to go down to kuantan for D&J 's up ceremony.

I HATE MY LEFT HAND RIGHT NOW!!
annyeonghii people.

No comments: