Sep 18, 2010

WoRsE

i suppose to be at a charity dinner night in kuantan night now, but due to i have no transport to send me back after the dinner and i have school on the next day, so i chose to give up this chance to know how the way they organize this dinner night. so sorry for not committed and... GOOD SHOW EVERYONE! :)) btw, thanks for the invitation!

alright, tomorrow.. have school. i am thinking that i have to sleep earlier but NO MORE 3AM. the more the 3am, the deeper of my panda eyes! ohmy, everything turns out to be very worse, especially my sickness . running nose and sore throat turn out to be cough. and i don't feel like cutting my nails, they were quite long now since my friends always said that i don't like to leave nails. HAHAHAHAHAHHHH x)) with low voice: actually quite pretty after manicure. x))

have to pick out my school uniform, tie up my messy hair, pick out a pair of stock, pull out my white shoes and lets continue school days.

no more hesitating, please done it before November, KHAILENG!!
ciaoooooooo people.

1 comment:

Gillion said...

are you getting better now? Pei Pa Koa (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm ) is one of the few Chinese natural cough remedies that have been scientifically studied. it's something like herb plus honey, and it's sweet, thick and black in color. If you have a cough, look for it! It used to be one of my favourite natural cough remedies.

if your cough persists, seek professional help such as traditional Chinese medicine physicians - I have had very good experiences with them.