Sep 10, 2010

day 1 @ kayL

i reached kayL around 7pm yesterday, and had home meal made by my aunt and mom, simple yet delicious :)) we were all lazy to go out already so we decided to go out tomorrow(today). allowed me to be a little rude, WTF!! it was raining cats and dogs early in the midnight, around 3am-4am like that. it disturbed me to fall asleep, and i just opening my eyes during the rain. and the thunders and lighting, OHMY. totally COULD NOT SLEEP AT ALL.

i was awake by mom this morning around 10am, but still i was feeling drowsy, sleepy. fortunately my mind turns well after freshing up. so we decided to go to KLCC after breakfast. since daddy said there are bookfest at the convention center so we just go and have a look. after reaching, it was totally crowded! i think there are more than one thousand peoples. when i saw any book and wanted to have a look, i need to squeeze myself to it and it take times, i was totally helpless and it made me mad. i was lazy to do more shopping at there. but still spot some clothes there. hehehehhe :)) here goes pictures..


the bigger fookfest meybe?
crowded.. damn crowded.
GeMeiLia's cartoon, bro's fav.
heh! i love this little girl. LOL

RM2 per pax who above 18.
i don't look like 18 so i escaped! HAHAHAHAHH.
had my lunch, errr.. actually it was burger king or kfc?

decos at the hall of klcc.
the arrow pointed straight to my car.

so DAY ONE. i hope tomorrow won't be that crowded, because i real need shopping to release my stress!! crossing fingers. xxxx

p/s: i have no chance to help you to search for the thingy you want, will try again tomorrow :))

mom i mau coach's purse. HAHH.
ciaoooooooooooo :))

No comments: