Aug 27, 2010

lovely day!


i met a lof of my friends today! totally a lovely day! firstly siaw asked me to watch a movie together since a week ago and i have promised :)) i asked his friend, jiancheng to join and he asked a boy to join too so we have got 4 peoples along. LOVE IN DISGUISE. what a comedy, plus leehom was damn handsome in it, lovely!
thanks siaw for the inviting! hah. ofcoz i was shocked that he would ask me to watch together.

after movie 2 of em' decided to have another movie again so we said byebye :) and i met my classmates then, kayjit, cheensiong, yuinrou, jiawei, and others. and we had some walks together. of course met chuanjie, chuanxiong, limtao, yihau and seenghow afterwards.

and then suddenly 3 pretties like walk towards me, when i looked up, OMG! they were yonglin, jenshy and their friend. yonglin said that last time she did call me but i didn't hear anyone calling but this time yes i met them face-to-face. jenshy said i would not recognize her but hye, i can remember you very well ;)) i am very happy i don't know why. hah!

yet, met my cousin genie! hah, we were like almost hug together because we never meet each other for a long period and we had HIGH 10! hah. and maybe she is with her boyf? ngekngekngek.

oh i have a blessed day. love ya all.
au revoir ♥♥

No comments: