Jul 17, 2010

yes :))

oh hell yeah, my appetite has come back to me but i gained weight too. so should i feel happy or sad? wtf. i thought i would probably lost weight during my sickness days initially. i need to stop eating too much..

when i was replying some messages through my cell, my mom told me something.

she: daddy said the long lens is better.
me: (i stunned for few seconds.) what long lens?
she: the stuff that you demand for a long time lar.
me: oooooooooo.. but i think i don't need the long one gua..
she: your dad now can get a dealer price, the body together with the long lens.
me: sure need more money lor..
she: if next time you wanna change the long one need more than now lar..
me: (how come she will care more than me now?) okay lorrr....

yes! with the long lens! can zoom longer. yuuuuhooooooooo! x)) so looking forward to it.

au revoir people.

No comments: