Jul 13, 2010

CRIED


WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF

i hate crying again!! it is fuckingDULL!! i burst into tears after got into my car, GOT SOUR when i am trying to hide my feeling first, BUT FAILED, and i just straightaway cry. i slammed every doors i will pass by and nobody bothering me. alright i just want this. but all of the MEMORIES had gone, nothing left.. DEATH. COMPLETELY EMPTY. i don't know what to write now but i am real GLOOMY!!

after venting out to gor and dear, feeling better but still. when i close my eyes or staring at something, i will recall everything. those previous memories.... ALL IS DAMN PRECIOUS TO ME!!

MY DESKTOP!!!!!!!!! I WANT EVERYTHING TO COME BACK!!! I BURST INTO TEARS AND I COULDN'T STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p/s: others please i am lazy to chat, don't nudge me please!!

No comments: