Jun 20, 2010

first day of last term

so the 1st day of my last term of secondary school life had approached. went out with my primary old buddies to the Mushroom Garden to have dinner together yesterday night. you know what, actually Mushroom Garden is not far from my house ehh :)) should lead my parents to there next time. laugh* sms-ed my gor with a good night and tell him school is reopen today, so have to sleep earlier. and i don't know why is one of my lappy has broken down, damnit.

first day, nothing to do. so i don't have much things to write. but i have craps to type, enjoy!! ROFL ( so sorry i know my exams are coming soon but you know what? 吊颈都要透下气嘛!! :DD) Drums Rolls please.........

oppa you look great with your tuxedo! love ya
KyuHyun oppa is so charming!

yeah is you!! i spot you as my lover!! x))
he looks DAMN GREAT!!!
introintrointro!! Nichkhun!! mixed-blood man :DD
oh yea, my dear raymond lam!
okayokay, i won't mind about that.
coz i love both of them! :DDD
i do always love you x))

okieeeeee, so you know my loverS? ahahahahs i am quite in mood today though :))

au revoir people.

No comments: