May 1, 2010

usual activity.

you should guess what is my title mean. yes, in order to celebrate Jinyang's birthday, we went kuantan to do it. credits to him that he did treated us to sing-K :)) before that, weenie, yuinrou, zhixuan, kayjit and i watched Ice Kacang Puppy Love, oh GO M'SIA! thumbs up. it was totally an awesome movie, i got touched by it. the movie was ended but the movie that the boys watching was not, so weenie and yuin rou decided to have a haircut, and yet i went together to have a hairwash too. COMFORT, the girl massaged my shoulder, oh! i was like almost to fall asleep. weenie was regretted because she didn't ask the girl to wash her hair after the haircut. but, she went to do a BODY MASSAGE, argh, i want it. but it was late, so i think maybe next time :DD

then met ah gor them suddenly and they invited me to watch Iron Man 2 together, and YES :)) but the time was at 10.25pm, so we lepak ( actually just sit at the sofa which located in front of pizza hut until the time approach. ROFL ) until 10++ and i felt hungry, so i bought myself kfc, which were the potatoes and vegetables. by the way, IRON MAN2 rocks too! the guy who act as iron man was pretty funny, one of them said foul word too, F. YOU. ahahaha :DD everything is HIGH TECH at all. touch screen and sport cars and all ! i was like almost to WANT THEM BADLY in my life. thats everyone's dream i bet :) credits to gor drove me to the mall entry and i went back by my dad's car, time: 1.am! :)))

had a great day though. gor borrow my cell-phone and said something made me pretty stunning. hes crazy. ROFL i sent the email to him also, totally RIDICULOUS mann.

F. YOU!!!! yes, to you. ahahahaha
au revoir.

No comments: