May 6, 2010

three of us.

one day, sueisien knocked my fb. means he find me to chat, and i got that hes in kmn now, then? he suggested to yamcha :))) he promised to fetch me too, but i told him i am having tuition that time, he said he'll go to the place to fetch me x)) thats BBF. loll

just now after tuition, i was shocked that hes already waiting at outside. good what, hes very punctual :))) firstly i was still thinking gonna give him a tinkle and ask wheres him, but he turned on his car's light and i guessed that was him. on the way going kmn station, i asked whether there are some more people together? he said yes but was not willing to tell. i recalled ah gor, ah gor did the same thing like him also. LOL

we chit chatted along the way and 1hour half there, in order to wait wansiang together. i don't know what wrong with him, we waited him for a long time man! while waiting, sueisien and i keep talking non-stop. i was afraid that we don't have topics to chat, but he did broke the silentness, ahahah. you know what? he kept on telling me his LOVE stories....... until my ears gone stuck. ohmy. ahahahha. okay, wansiang reached afterwards, and we did chatted a lot too, and i KNEW something among them, or maybe EVERYTHING. thats too bad.

woiii, where are you lar. we are waiting for you. said sueisien to wansiang.

sien you de lor, faster lar. (his gesture above was going to end the call)

ahahaha, while on the way to back home, suei sien and i chatted again, keep talking non-stop. he still remember wheres my house, applause la :p thanks for treating also :)))

p/s: you owe me a thank you at fb ya :)) lmao

I HAVE NEVER BEEN WAITING FOR A PERSON SO LONG A TIME. ROFL

had a great night till 12.30am.
au revoir.

No comments: