May 13, 2010

primary gathering?

an invitation came to me in a sudden through fb. loll i wonder that now we are all concentrate on fb but we did abandon friendster, do anyone still remember it? ahahahah :))) hes my standard 6 classmate, i used to call him as my bro when we were in standard 6! he did called me as jie also. but too bad when i got his phone number and i sms-ed him, he said that he couldn't recognize me x(( the date they will held a primary gathering party is on 4th of june, thats a crash with my kayL trip, so sorry i would be absent for the gathering. anyway, i still remember you guys very well, need no worries!

cheensiong,jinyang and zehan had went to kayL for the invention competition. besides that, kayjit, zhixuan and weenie followed too, to be a fake helper. lmao anyway, hope they got rewards :)

p/s: HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear boon peng sis!! i love you! (you know, i always love my family members, xDD )

No comments: