May 4, 2010

home? feel.

why am i feel like morose? moody? mood-less? i wonder.

home is where the heart is. but wheres my heart? it wasn't at home. feel like there are something heavy in my heart, feel like wanna WALK AT THE BEACH NOW. feel like wanna scream, shout. i am stress perhaps? i don't know.

somemore, why am i feel like my own bedroom wasn't belongs to me? my dear bed, my desk even my lovely teddies.. why? feel like gonna faint, i am headache. i don't have any mood now, could anyone bring my mood back? i wonder where it gone..

gor is going back to kayL, to continue study. T.T no more burger deliveries, and i think our chatting quantities will become lesser? mid-term exam coming soon, countdown-ing. but i have to apologize, i am still haven't READY to touch my books, yet.

i can't cheer myself up. where are you??!!!
please on your msn but not fb.
au revoir.

No comments: