May 3, 2010

beach alone.

SIMPLY HEARTS THIS!! i took it myself with self-timer ><

due to yesterday was a replacement holiday for labor day, so we didn't have school :) yet my bros have swimming lesson at awana, so done. i can spend my time at there, you should know sitting in front of comp was probably boring, if you have nothing to do. then i followed them to go to awana, after an hour of swimming, i went to a bath and then, BEACH :) i sat on the sand, enjoy the strong wind that blows towards me, it can help freshing up my mind perhaps? no longer, a pair of old couple patted my back, i thought i did something wrong but actually they wanted me to do them a favor. that was to take a picture of them. they are sweet, you know? sexagenarians, from US, maybe? :))

hearts the sun light.
strong wind with Dior sunglasses.

after drying my hair.
on the way back or going?

hopes to invite some friends to go to the beach together, maybe with some snacks and juice, we can have some talks there.

p/s: SHIT, i just need one more to pass. i'll challenge again TOMORROW!

No comments: