Apr 25, 2010

raining cats and dogs in a sudden.

i was like oh shit for this morning. the rain came suddenly at around 6am, i thought it will stop because the rain started to be lesser and lesser, so? yes i put back my mini umbrella. BUT WHO KNOWS??!! the rain kept bigger and bigger around 7.15am until my school uniform went wet! god, i hate those feeling of my uniform, damn uncomfortable.

went tuition just now and got a news that we've got a green horn!! yeeepiii :DDDD we staright away asked her to fetch us back after tuition and of course shes willing to do so :)) MUAKS to her! shes always my buddy! okay, all of them are starting to scold me why is me so slow? ngekngekngek. private processing, maybe i have got my own license already? ahahahahah :) anyway, she made my day.

p/s: opps sorry gor i admit i really don't know whats that at first. so i quickly google it and finally i knew it. ahahaha great job! treat-treat-treat. LOL oh ya! thanks ss for returning me my novel, he gave me a tinkle after my tuition and he said that he saw me so that was a coincident. :))


who are you talking about?
au revoir.

No comments: