Feb 3, 2010

#4 exam

took SJ k2 and SC k2. awkward SJ! so, do you believe i leave it blank? :) just wanna challenge my teacher. loll SC k2 seemed quite easy but got some i did not know how to answer too. zz while sitting for exam, keep playing and singing song with yingying, apa la we. loll track: NOBODY. ahahs. shit teacher pull my skirt, i knew she meant to ask me go back class but do you need to do so publicly??!! wtf! how embarrassed am i. since she did so, i will NEVER berduli her ANYMORE, grr. for SC k2, all of us heard group of children were singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, how sweet! i love this song when i was a child :) ofcoz, i do think yingying has the same mind with me so we kept singing together, LOL.

p/s: maths K1 got 34. zz out of my expectation. i think i would only got 30. thanks seenghow for helping me some. ahahah ;) do you need to cry for getting 22 corrects?



2 comments:

YingYing said...

hor......u said yan yuan==

LenGz said...

hahaha, loll i din say so duu @@