Jan 15, 2010

its friday again.

went mega today. thought that i would maybe catch a movie with my buddies, but i am lazy to sit inside for 1hour++ perhaps. yet met yan at popular so i follow her to shop for some new dresses. she went to ecmall afterwards, so i met zeyan&zehan straightaway and zeyan requested me to accompany him to shops for some new clothes again. lol so applause to me because he likes all those clothes i've chosen for him ;) i've suddenly became fashion stylish-er to them. loll

yuinrou gave me a tinkle but i've missed her call, after i realize and decided to call her by using zehan's phone, she called come to zehan phone too, what a coincidence. loll so we like lepak at popular and reading pokemon books! zz then four of us went to parkson which just right downstairs of popular and lepak again at the TOYS DEPARTMENT. apa la we. loll cheensiong and jinyang joined us afterwards but i've to go by a call.

ss drove me to secret recipe to have some cakes and take away of a piece of black forest for my dearest yunyee. apa la he changed iphone. zz i am fatigued enough that time and i almost fall asleep in his car but i still needs to lead him the ways to back my home. he keep asking me that he wanna drive me back to kmn. zz

p.s: its quite a fatigue between, so how was the movie my buddies? i bet you guys had fun! ;)
lovesyouall.

zzz.
toodle-oo
wink*

No comments: