Jan 2, 2010

the 2010

its been 2 days since 2010. i was in kuantan these few days, all of my relatives were back and we had a lot of fun! but i've missed my classmate's BBQ night, i was damn regret, sorry guys :( i bet you guys had fun but i knew it was happier than mine, but at least me too with relatives and my family :)

its already 2010, the last year of my secondary school life, i told myself to remember hardly that i will bring my camera to school everyday. i know my phone's camera is nicer but i cant, you know :p i will capture my form5 life as many as i could, with friends, all the situations, events, as memento. i wish my form5 is a blessed life and everything go smoothly as i wish.

please, don't ruin my life anymore people.
i have no much time perhaps.

ps: tomorrow is school again!! bought new stuff, and i love it :) bye people.

No comments: