Dec 27, 2009

christmas in kayyL

kayyL for christmas again, well, used to it. firstly i thought.. i really thought just something like window shopping day, but it was really out of my expectation, and also a rushhh trip between. stayed at a very special price of hotel room that day, you would never know how special it was >.<>

first day went to klcc, took lunch&dinner there at the signature food court. oh i so damn regret cause i've forgotten to go to the book store to shop for my comic!! grr by then, mommy still haven't give up for searching bag. guess what, klcc finally got MIU MIU inside! gonna crazy with it, LOL but i think mommy crazier much more than me, cause she spend for a bag there.. shh =X so congrats her lor ;)

the next day, went pavilion. my bros and i keep searching for RIP CURL. before that, my mom received a letter from the company and tell us that they got something something new la. zz then 3 of us spot the school bag from the company, so damn nice!! thats why we keep searching for it, cause we want the bag badly ! ahahahs :) no longer, i saw yunyee walking towards the toilet. i keep wondering whether the little girl i saw was she or others. yet i gave her a tinkle and i got that i was right. ahahahs

okay, i admit i was very very lucky that day. i think mom was very happy that she got herself a new handbag so she treat me very good as she want me to be like her too. know what? she bought me a hangbag too... coach!! it was a COACH!! i'd never own any branded handbag before, am i from rural? zz sorry i think i am over euphoric. LOL i quite in love with the bag, and it caught my eye very fast indeed! the bag is quite in a big size, and it has 2ways of usage. oh dear, it just too inconceivable!

iloveyou, bags :)

No comments: