Nov 3, 2009

pet fever !


EHEHEHEH, okay i am just wanna release my feeling, for... just a while!
i am hoping to own a pet! yes, no doubt, a pet like the pictures given.
the first one was copied from my cousin, it was her dog and '' precious '' was a name for her.
still searching what type of name is it, and i love the most.
so as the second one, i searched from net, and i deemed that was CUTE !

went out to a shop with mommy last friday, and the shop's owner is adopting a dog just same type with my cousin. firstly i still a bit frighten, coz i scared that she will bite me. but she didn't! she is cute and friendly. i carry up and play with her, and so i was like '' do you wants to follow me home? '' ahahhahahas :D
but the proprietress said that it cost her RM1800. * dumbstruck * but i think it was reasonable :)

arrr, pet fever!

No comments: