Aug 14, 2009

a H1N1 friday.

at first i wish i could go to EC mall's padini concept store.
because the company sent a birthday card to me,
as i will get 30% of any normal price item from there. hot hot hot ! :D
and i am thinking to buy myself a bag, i mean.. ya a bag.
not for school those ofcourse.

but failed.
daddy didn't seemed to bring me there.
so after dad&mom done their stuff, back home directly.

besides, i am worring about my grandpa's injury, and condition.
he been sent to hospital yesterday night, and discharged this evening :)
his right hand was being dressed and his leg was injured too.
how painful is my heart, he do love me so much, so do i.



when did the cashier can receive the birthday card? LOL
you do get what i mean.
:D

3 comments:

Yun Yee said...

god bless him^^

Yun Yee said...

wtf...
again, as i said. ><

LenGz said...

yea, i knew it. hmm..