Apr 13, 2009

our anniversary...

13.04.08 --- 13.04.09

well, it's been a year.
and it's our anniversary darl. :)
do you still remember how did i say '' yes'' to you ?
do you still remember how did you hold my hand tightly ?
and,
do you still remember that you been leaving me twice in a year ?
i can tell you that, i remembered well, very well.

still inside the envelope. the cover.the 1st and second page. the third and fourth page. the last page.
i planned well to make it for you.
and all inside was my feeling throughout this 365 days.
and it is not easy to carry on.
hope you like it and, everlasting.

besides, i am not the type of person who cried for does not receive a gift.
i am just get shocked after you said that you did not prepare anything for me,
cause i know as you were a very caring person.
i doesn't means that want you to bought me a lot of expensive stuffs,
thats all :)


but finally, you drew it for me at the midnight,

your drawing skill are amazing!
this picture was taken when celebrating my birthday at chuanjie's house :D

well, i am totally LOVE IT !!
thanks dear.

No comments: