Mar 9, 2009

randomly.

nothing happen around me this few days.
as usual. beginning the same thing ;)
and don't try to tell others, i skipped school day yesterday. ar. :)
yea, i knew that you are thinking such that ::
'' oh khaileng, you are such a bad girl, bad student. ''
yeah, thanks. they said the same thing to me often. XD

well, went to mega last Friday.
met yunyee and an joy up. ;)

let continue with pictures... ( Mc Donal shot. )

with yunyee. :)
* edited by her. *

taking who actually?
obviously was yunyee. =p

with an joy.
woow, didn't take picture wit her for ages. ;)


well, thats me. dull.
against Mc Donal. XD
see what i am drinking? ahahs.

they keep taking my pics when i am drinking. blekss. ;)


its too less i knew. :)
consider me eh.
cause my line was like '' oh damn lag ''
i had told yunyee about that, but she still laugh me. blekss... =.=

anyway.. i didn't miss my pearls tea and Mc Donal's ice cream !!!! XD



bye people. ;)

2 comments:

Yun Yee said...

haha.
C! i say u can, then u can.
but i say u cannot, u say u can, u still cannot, dear.
get the picture?

copy the drama of moon**** , forget dy.^^

LenGz said...

ahah. JIA HAO YUE YUAN =p
yeah lar, khaileng sure can XDD