Feb 28, 2009

settled.

well, jeehui seemed curious for my previous article '' what a D ''
don't worry i will tell you whats going on, but it wasn't the right timing yet. :)
and it is just my inner feels and i think nobody knew it.
besides, you might misunderstanding the article, XD
they were not couple lah. XD
yet, yesterday went mega.
met up 3 friends in different time.
i met zhixuan and have a short walk with her due that she gonna back to kmn.
second i met cheewee and quite a long time we walked.
i have my lunch alone , Mc Donal.
after that, had another lunch with her and her parents together in a japanese res.
and forced not to pay myself. x.x
okay then, met yunyee. when i saw her,
i am just like '' oh, i am random? '' perhaps..
they were so nice in clothing. fine then.

i had missed my '' pearls tea ''
and MC DONAL's ice cream !!!!
i want it NEXT FRIDAY !!
i couldn't miss it next time.

bye people.

1 comment:

Yun Yee said...

simple always bring the way to nature, dear ^^