Jan 9, 2009

nice friday.

well, i think i passed a wonderful friday, quite.
i seemed bought a lot of things today.
but i used so less a money.
please, what are you talking actually?
okay, sorry about that. ;)
i means that i choosed lotsa thing and i decided to buy it, but the payer wasn't me. get it? ahah
well, i am fully appreciated and sorry. i cant being like that actually.
realities force everyone normally. ahah
i glared at him every time when he gonna pay for me. but failed.

i chosen a novel, a CD, girl's stuff, a lunch of MC donal, a glass of drink.
this all payed by him.
and finally i bought it by myself was just a little bit thing.
a mouse use with computer.
some cny greeting cards.
a magazine.
well, thats all i payed myself. too less khaileng.

although i really doesn't like that way he pay for me.
but i love the emotions he gave me. ahah ;)
i knew his purpose , but i am too over. i mean it. doesn't it ?
i knew you are caring, but its over caring, but please don't remove your caring towards me. :)
you just have to reduce to pay for me everytime. thanks
i am just thinking for your own good dear. :)
and i felt that i loves you more when i looking at you.
you're just a special ones for me among all. i never ever.

lovesyou.


No comments: