Dec 21, 2008

gosh

well, i don't know whether how many people had knew this news.
but it's really huge, huge and huge.

the pmr result will out on Christmas eve its also 24th December. 3 more days!!!!
as everyone greeted me after my pmr had over and my msn personal message wrote
''merdeka!! pmr over !! no more!! we are free !!! merdeka !! ''
and they said, over is a feel, but the result day will become another feel too.
the result day had near, your stress will increase. its really different.

after they told me that, i am just simply answer them '' ahah, is ok lah, let me feel the over's feeling first''.
well, i am really wrong. while enjoying, but also ready to meet the day,the result day.

and i am sure, after i get the result, all of them(family members perhaps) will keep on debate, discuss, canvass too about the result. so i hate it. especially they will take it to compare.
people, what to compare actually. damn


i am really scare here. godblessme. letmepasseverything. please. :(

1 comment:

♥ violinistxixi ♥ said...

lol. i tagged u! Go see my blog and answer my tag k? XD
gud luck for 2mr!