Jan 18, 2010

class teacher has changed our seat today. i am sitting with the new student who just joined us this year. you know what, she is WHITE SHARK's distant relative! ohshit. guess it she will like telling the story of 5 I.H to her? zz just some sunmoonstars coming out, i just wanna remain my seat as status quo! i likes to sit behind and beside the door, when the cold wind blow towards my face every morning, i can feel the freshness, my mental has suddenly brighten up. lol i just simply love the place, regardless of partner. LOL watched a movie, guess what, i started to cry since the movie began, apa la me. by the way, it was real TOUCH what..

today we canceled the marathon practice ourself. ;) went to the kopitiam and someone has misunderstand-ed me!! :( i was not the doer!

toodle-oo.

No comments: